V-Hold Woodworking Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Trading Company|
|Location:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Number Of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
After more than ten years of development and committing ourselves to the innovation and technology progress in the woodworking machi...
After more than ten years of development and committing ourselves to the innovation and technology progress in the woodworking machinery field, V-Hold Woodworking Machinery Co., Ltd. has made great and exemplary developments.
With the aim of becoming a leading manufacturer and seller in woodworking machinery field, we put international business the leading position of our integrated marketing strategy. We are now striving for our brand new image of internationalization, modernization and top-ranking supplier worldwide.
Under the pressure of global market competition, we hope we can make progress and share resources and civilization of technology with our clients together.
The history of our company as follows:
1) On August 28, 1993, we organized a national meeting for planer
machine in our company.
2) In 1994, the distribution net of planer was built up and gained good
reputation in domestic market.
3) In 1995, we rented more than 3,000 square meters to build our own
4) In 1996, we manufactured first four side moulder by ourselves.
5) In 1997, we succeeded in making grinder machines.
6) In 1998, we built 15,000 square meters workshop to improve our
production scope and capability.
7) In 1999, we succeeded in manufacturing multi-rip saw machines.
8) In 2000, we succeeded in manufacturing HDF flooring machines and
bought CNC machines to strength our machining capability.
9) In 2001, our four side moulder batch was exported to America, Russia
and Southeast Asia.
10) On Oct.9, 2002, our four-side moulder get CE certification from German
TUV authentication institution.
11) In 2003, our machines began to be exported to European Market.
12) In 2004, our new factory was built up.
13) In 2005, our "V-HOLD" brand become worldwide famous.
A Supplier Assessment Report provides verified information about a company's production and trade capabilities. This includes factors such as company legal status, human resources, export records, production capacity, quality assurance, customer service, production process management, R&D, certifications and more. View sample.
Domestic Market : 68.87%
Eastern Europe : 22.31%
Factory Size : 10,000-30,000 square meters
Test Equipment and Facilities : CNC,CNC,CNC
No. of R&D Staff : 5 - 10 People
Equipment and Facilities : CNC
Email to this supplier